The League of Women Voters of Edina (LWVE) strives to make democracy work by promoting active and informed participation in government, increasing understanding of civic issues, and influencing public policy through education and advocacy.
LWVE is proud to join other Leagues throughout Minnesota and the U.S. as a nonpartisan organization, never supporting or opposing candidates or political parties at any level of government, while always working to grow, empower and protect the vote.
LWVE currently has more than 140 men and women members and is part of State League and National League of Women Voters. The League of Women Voters Edina has had an active role in Edina since 1954.
LWVE Board Members
- Colleen Feige, President · [email protected]
952.935.5540 (h) · 952.240.6286 (m)
- Susan Clark, 1st VP/Voter Service
- Julie Rogers Bascom, 2nd VP/Action and Advocacy
- Barb Barry, Secretary
- Jean Tracy, Treasurer
- Maggie Knack, Membership Chair
- Idelle Longman, CMAL Liaison
- Germana Paterlini, Communications Chair
- Vaishali Jha, Outreach Chair
- Joni Bennett, Events Chair
- Vivien Talghader, Positions/Program Chair
- Mamie Segall, Racial Justice Action Committee Chair
- Anoushka Jha, Student Member
League of Women Voters Edina By-Laws
2022 Bylaws, Amended at the 2022 Annual Meeting