We invite you to join the League of Women Voters Edina.
These days we are bombarded with information. Advertisement masquerade as news articles. Internet information may be reliable or bogus. Understanding government procedures and knowing what questions to ask can be challenging.
As citizens of the world, it is increasingly difficult to identify which messages are credible, and how to find balanced information on a public issue. That's where the League of Women Voters of Edina (LWVE) can help.
LWVE is respected for providing over 50 years of honest, balanced, nonpartisan information and opportunities for Edina. LWVE has:
- Hosted local candidate forums.
- Provided public forums on affordable housing, U.S. Supreme Court, and 2018 elections.
- Addressed current issues at our monthly meetings, such as health impacts of climate change, fake news, and restoring the vote.
- Provided voter registration and absentee voting information to Edina High School students.
- Offered voter registration assistance at senior living facilities.
- Informed our members and community of current pending legislation and opportunities for timely citizen actions.
We now look forward to the next fifty years and rely on our members to fulfill our twin purposes of education and advocacy.
Your membership will help build a stronger community for all of us. Won't you join us?
[Please note: By signing up for membership, you give LWVE permission to communicate with you via email. LWVE’s monthly newsletter, action/advocacy alerts, notices of events, and volunteer opportunities are sent by email. You may unsubscribe or change your subscription preferences at any time by clicking on the respective links at the bottom of any LWVE email communication.]
Join LWVE or Renew Your Membership
To join the League of Women Voters Edina or renew your membership,, please complete the form below. When you click the send button, you'll be sent to PayPal, where you can use either your PayPal account or a credit card to make the payment.