LWVE advocates land use policies for the City which:
- Require consideration of environmental impact.
- Protect open lands and water resources in the city of Edina. We urge the city to exercise its powers to acquire land and regulate land use to protect water resources.
- Regulate development to facilitate efficient use of transportation systems and utilities.
- Promote communication between planning commission and community concerning pending development decisions and land use changes.
- Implement and maintain a system of bike paths and walkways.