LWVE supports policies that are responsive to the senior citizen population in Edina, including:
- A Senior Center with the following attributes: ample on-site parking; easy accessibility by all of its members; programs for diverse interests and needs; intergenerational uses; adequate staffing by professionals; inclusive of all Edina seniors; adequate funding by the City.
- An adequate transportation system for Edina seniors which includes door-to-door service to the Senior Center; paid professional drivers; low cost fares to other Edina locations.
- Adequate, affordable, and accessible housing to meet the needs of seniors in Edina.
- Continued city funding of public health care for seniors in Edina.
- Maintain and support the Edina Senior Center.